N.S.S. Program Officer : Dr. Bharat Vasaiya
N.S.S. Secretaries : Trusha Gurung and Jyoti Guad (Sem VI BA)
Enrolled no. of students : 220
- Online Admission of Students in NSS
- Date: August 3, 2020
10 students who have been serving in the ICU for COVID patients, as Health care Attendants, tied rakhis to the doctors, nursing staff, ambulance drivers, patients and other staff members.
- 15 NSS volunteers who are associated with Youth Red Cross, visited the villages of Dholka District and distributed masks to the villagers and also spread awareness towards the CORONA virus and the ways to save oneself from infection.
- NSS program Officer- Dr. Bharat Vasaiya participated in the Flag Hoisting Ceremony at a village in Panchmahal on August 15, 2021. He talked to the villagers about COVID and how to save oneself from it.
- Date: August 23, 2020
12 NSS volunteers including 2 NSS Ambassadors distributed masks in Odhav area of Ahmedabad and did the needful to spread the awareness towards COVID by making them understand the importance of Social Distancing.
- Date: October 17, 2020
3 NSS Volunteers participated in the online webinar organized by Samarpan Arts College Gandhinagar on the topic “COVID-19 Awareness.
- Date: October 20, 2020
5 NSS Volunteers along with Trusha Gurung distributed masks, old clothes to the poor and needy people living on footpaths in the Nikol area.
- Date: October 25, 2020
Prin. Dr. Bharti Dave and Dr Bharat Vasaiya oriented the new students of Semester I who joined NSS. The students were made to understand the importance of NSS and the activities that are done throughout the year.
- Date: October 28, 2020
Program Officer Dr. Bharat Vasaiya participated in a National Seminar organized by the NSS Department of Gujarat University on “Role of NSS in National Eduication Policy-2020.”
- Date: November 3, 2020
NSS Secretary, Trusha Gurung participated in the selection process conducted by PRD at State Level.
- Date: November 29, 2020
NSS Ambassadors, Vaibhavi Suthar (Sem III B Com) and Zeel Patel (Sem III B Com) took active participation in the Voter’s Awareness activities along with the BLO of their area and helped the local people in filling up forms for the Voter Id, to change names in the Id etc.
- Date: December 12, 2020
Oath Taking Ceremony at college, where the students were made to take an oath that they would exercise their right to vote judiciously.
- Date: February 26, 2021
Gujarat Rajya Sahakaari Sangh organized a State Level Seminar on Aatmanirbhar Bharat ane YuvaShakti at the auditorium of H. K. Arts College. 25 NSS Volunteers along with Dr. Bharat Vasaiya and Prof. Falguni Rajguru participated in the Seminar.
- 8 NSS Volunteers took the benefit of the Webinar telecasted on Facebook and YouTube organized by the NSS Department of Gujarat University.
- 10 NSS Volunteers volunteered to give their services to the COVID patients in the temporary COVID hospital created in the GMDC Ground.