Dr. Bharti Dave (Principal)
- Was invited as a “Subject Expert ” in the Interview for the post of Assistant Professor in Vivekanand College of Arts held on January 10, 2023.
- Have been awarded a certificate of appreciation for the contribution as Anchor Faculty in the 10 hours session of the program “Kona Kona Shiksha” conducted by National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) under the aegis of CSR program of Kotak Securities Limited on January 30, 2022.
Dr. Bhupendra Brahmbhatt (Associate Professor, Sociology)
- His contribution through research survey and analysis was appreciated and acknowledged by the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation in their project Rog Nirmoolan ane Swaasthya Sudharna. He, along with the students of our college conducted a survey on Andhshraddha, Kurivaajo ane Germaanytane leedhe Aroogya par thati Asar (Effects of Superstitions, Evil Traditions and False Notions on Health). He analysed the data collected and then came up with some strong suggestions and arguments. This data was shared with the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation.
“He is at present working on Balakoni Abhyaas man Ruchi: Ek Samajshaastrya Abhyaas (Interest of today’s children in studies: A Sociological Survey)”
- He delivered a lecture at Umiya Arts and Commerce College for Women, Ahmedabad, on What is Gender? In the Rural Development and Management Sponsored Training Program on Gender Development-understanding Gender Equality
Date: December 19, 2022
Dr Margi Hathi (Head of the Dept. of English)
- Delivered a lecture at “M. N. College, Visnagar,” Gujarat on October 12, 2022. Her lecture was a part of the celebrations of “Azaadi ka Amrut Mahotsav”
The title of her lecture was: Women Empowerment